02 June 2013

Objects / My home

The textures of objects add that special interest in the home.  Often from unusual finds in your travels.  Are you a fan of art and objects?  I myself have a weakness for those unique items!  Here are a few of my happy accidents..




A jeweled ram skull.


Cast iron deer head coat hooks.


Vintage stackable Scandinavian candle holders.


Glass skull salt and pepper shakers from Ottawa.


Folding leather stool from Bangkok.


Storm Sandy decorative branches with glass vases from Laguna Beach.


Sheepskin.




Images  K R i S P I N T E R I O R




4 comments:

  1. Cool stuff! :)
    chiclittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! There will be more interesting objects coming your way.. So hang tight!

      Delete
  2. Great style & photots! Just curious, where did you get that jeweled ram skull at? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello J Jordan,

      It came from India. It was a gift from a friend, actually.

      Delete

So what do you think? Please share...