02 August 2014

Weekend Inspiration: Scandinavian

My home improvements continue as we speak, and this may go on for another week!  Having a day job makes it a bit harder to keep up with posting more inspiration on this space.  But I strive for the best…

I found this lovely Scandinavian digs on Trenderser via Bo-laget currently for sale in Malmo.  White, white, white!  With warm woods and light greys to match, it is just heavenly!  I'm swooning over the wishbone chairs mixed with other mid-century ones to complete that casual, cozy dining area…  I am sooo excited for my trip to Stockholm this fall!  Thankfully I have a wonderful friend who lives in Malmo who I should pay a visit-- an hour's train ride wouldn't be half-bad, would it?















No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...