12 April 2015

Light and Achromatic

Things are aligning in the stars, as factors in my life come to a more progressive point these days.  My purpose has become more evident and wild, wild aspirations occur!  I ordered some business cards which I will share with you soon as they arrive.  Today abounds the new life.

With this new found excitement of spring finally arriving in New York City, my inspirations are strongly more and more into the light, airy, and fresh atmosphere.  Light greys, whites, nudes, and some greenery in your space.  Spring is renewal.









2 comments:

  1. I love light and airy! My room is all white! I love it! x
    theenglishrosegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could have white floor boards in New York City I would!

      Delete

So what do you think? Please share...