03 February 2015

That Work Space!

I know, I know -- I was supposed to redo the work space at home, and supposed to have taken advantage of IKEA Family discount for ALGOT this January.  Before I knew it, it's now February.  The home office remains a disaster, and I'm hoping this month is less crazy.  Now that the IKEA SEKTION project has been crossed out of the list (see post here), maybe the home work space can finally be tackled.

Nothing beats IKEA for the home office.  Mixing that with iconic MCM pieces would do just the trick.  Found some inspo (I spy trestle legs, butcher block top, picture shelves - available at ikea.com)…  Now the formulas in my head resume.








Source HITTA HEM
Styling and photography Pella Hedeby + Marie Ramse



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...