28 April 2014

Inspirational Studio

As I browse through my list of blogs I gravitate to the small innovative spaces.  Yesterday I showed you the Small Cool 2013 winner on Apartment Therapy.  Today I inspire you with this tiny Swedish space styled by Emma Fisher for Stradhem.  Scandinavian flats are my favorite in this department!  Design is inherent in their world, and their homes are an infinite world of expression.

I adore the mix of rough, rustic finishes that are kept, and adjacent to smooth or glossy textures.















3 comments:

  1. Love those pillows! Especially the batik version. Batik actually an easy technique to DIY. I made one (if you want to have a look, it's here: http://neovias.blogspot.fi/2014/04/diy-batik-technique.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? Please share...