11 February 2017

Wood as the Pop of Colour

Slowly unpacking boxes in the new apartment, the overwhelming feeling of work that is never done haunts me. A friend just recently told me it took her six months to unearth all her possessions to create the new home. Six months! My goal is to do it in one month at most, hopefully less.

Inspiration has been set aside as priorities were shifted around. But now I am happy to say I am back to inspiration! Somehow I have to make our new imperfect apartment perfect for the time being. Sifting through my favorite stylists, Marie Ramse's recent work popped up and I am completely ecstatic to share it with you! This flat is the exact look I am aiming for -- who wouldn't? The monochromatic appeal is divine, and wood is the pop of colour as well as texture. And those herringbone floors ...











September Edit via Hitta Hem
Styling Marie Ramse
Photography Emily Laye






No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...