10 January 2015

Weekend Inspiration: Minimal Paris

There is no denying how obsessed I am with Scandinavian Modern interiors.  But if you know me well, I am also quite gaga over modernized Parisian flats!  The herringbone flooring, the detailed moulding, old fireplaces, marble bathrooms.  I'm not one for too much details, although when it comes to older buildings I have a tendency to keep its original concept, even with signs of decay or age, detailed or not.  My approach is usually to furnish it with minimal, modern pieces, and let the space tell its own story.

This home in particular caught my eye as I browse the web.  Furnished exactly the way I find most appealing in such old spaces.  The resident owners have moved to the US but decided to use it for holidays.  Oh, and you can too (deets below).










Photography Marie Claire Fresquet
Rental Opportunity via Home Rental Service



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...