29 March 2015

Bohemian Ace Hotel | Los Angeles

As much of a fan I am of Ace Hotel NYC I hold equal admiration for Ace Hotel in DTLA.  My memory of a night in New York is quite alive as I recall the excitement of this old building refurbished with industrial touches, dark halls, and vintage fixtures.  Well, LA is a favorite destination of mine and certainly I plan to set foot in this bohemian spot on my next trip.

Still holding true to that distinct Ace signature, Commune was able to capture that personality but giving it a California palette.  Amidst the Gothic structure are Mexican accents, mid-century, Turkish and Navajo.  The beaming sunshine complements all surfaces and textures and over-all vibe.














Photography Laure Joliet
Architecture + Interior Design Commune



No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...