15 March 2015

Scandinavian Modern

Several years ago my outlook on interior design was changing.  More like evolving.  I was already designing for IKEA at the time, but I was not into the blogging world as yet.  Until one day my friend Anna from Oslo introduced me to Scandinavian Deko. The style expression - Scandinavian Modern gave a new meaning, and my flats since then evolved along with this new found appreciation.

Scandinavian Deko is my go-to place, and I learn more and more how that side of the world treats their habitats and opened my eyes to functionality, sustainability, trending, and democratic design.  Emmas designblogg of course was my first love.  But there were others too I fancied…  Minna Jones was one of them.  She owns Time of the Aquarius blog and shares her work and personal discoveries in design.

Blue, grey and blue-grey have been exploding on the web since the new year, and Minna is no stranger to this.  An interior stylist herself, she's able to use these colour trends in the best way. Don't you just love it?!






I spy some of my favorites here:  IKEA PS rug, classic String shelves, Bertoia chair, and IKEA FROSTA stool.





No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...