28 November 2014

Weekend Inspo: A Natural Christmas

Every year I gravitate to the same holiday styling.  Same textures but it seems to only differ in the lightness or darkness effect.  Yes two complete opposites, but both are extremely cozy nonetheless! I look no further than my Scandinavian heroes, such as Lotta Agaton and Daniella Witte, for these holiday touches.  I guess I could also say my mother was my number one influence.  She taught me to wrap presents in brown craft paper and twine in my younger years.  Twigs and dried leaves were quite prominent too, without a doubt!  We have reasons to believe Mama was Norwegian in her previous life.







styling Lotta Agaton for Residence Magazine
photography Mikkel Mortensen





No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...