01 June 2014

Modern Antiquieing

What a crazy busy week!!  My apologies for the lack of posts...  Not to say inspiration didn't come my way, more like time was a difficult thing to attain this past week.  But today we have a new post--HOORAH!

For those who follow me regularly, you know how much I admire the great intelligent mix of old and new.  And it is especially admirable when the architecture plays a great part in the eclectic outcome.  Vogue Living featured this London home with that unusual, but incredible array of juxtapositions!  Oh, you have no idea how I flipped when I saw that Crittal window frame that was finished with an antique mirror.  Oh, I drool...  And better, I spot some IKEA items in here, as well.  Just goes to show too the playful touches of the owners just from having the classic apple and pear poster by Enzo Mari, against a backdrop of a much more serious grey honed marble throughout the kitchen.  That outdoor space is to-die-for!

Enjoy this house tour, and take advantage of a relaxing Sunday!












Photography Richard Powers








No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...